| | [1189] | |

» , :

The mayor of a New Orleans suburb

: Mikhail

<< >>
laiyongcai92 17 2019 11:09
E-mail KENNER Jimmie Ward Jersey , La. (AP) said Wednesday he is rescinding his order banning his citys recreation department from purchasing Nike products for use at city recreation facilities.Kenner Mayor Ben Zahn said at a news conference that he did so on the advice of the city attorney.That memorandum divided our city and placed Kenner in a false and unflattering light on the national stage, Zahn added.Last weeks order in a memo from Zahn came days after the athletic apparel maker began using former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in an ad campaign. Kaepernick ignited a firestorm in 2016 when he began kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality and social injustice.Zahns order had drawn strong criticism in and outside the city. Louisianas chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union had called for him to rescind it earlier Wednesday.Issued quietly last week, Zahns memorandum last week said Nike products could not be purchased for use at the citys recreation facilities. It also required the parks and recreation department director to approve all athletic purchases by booster clubs using their facilities.Kaepernicks name was never mentioned in the memo, nor did Zahn mention it in a Monday statement clarifying his position. In the statement Monday, Zahn said while he applauded Nikes message of inclusion, the company was promoting a political message to sell shoes.Protests of the move included a Monday evening rally by hundreds of people, including Cam Jordan, Terron Armstead and Craig Robertson of the New Orleans Saints football team. The Urban League of Louisiana questioned the legality of the memo and the ACLU on Wednesday said it violates the First Amendment.Zahn was unapologetic at Wednesdays news conference.My patriotism will not waiver Womens Richard Sherman Jersey , he said. But my focus needs to be on the city of Kenner and the many great projects we have in store for our city.Kenner is a city of about 67,000 residents in Jefferson Parish and is home to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. You know who isnt as high on the list as youd think"Football Outsiders SackSEER projection is back again. In their 2018 version, this projection favored Marcus Davenport over Bradley Chubb. The year prior, they had a wide gap between Myles Garrett and Solomon Thomas. Heres how SACKSEER is explained. They base SackSEER projections on, a statistical analysis of the factors that have historically correlated to success as an NFL edge rusher. Among the stats it measures:The edge rushers projected draft position. These projections use the rankings from ESPNs Scouts, Inc.;An explosion index that measures the prospects scores in the 40-yard dash, the vertical leap, and the broad jump in pre-draft workouts;The prospects score on the three-cone drill;A metric called SRAM (sack rate as modified) which measures the prospects per-game sack productivity Womens Frank Gore Jersey , but with adjustments for factors such as early entry in the NFL draft and position switches during college;The prospects college passes defensed divided by college games played;The number of medical redshirts the player either received or was eligible for.Here is their top four edge rushers from this years class.Brian Burns, Florida StateSackSEER Projection: 26.6 sacks through five seasonsScouts, Inc. overall ranking: No. 35Similar historical prospects: Jadeveon Clowney,Burns is far from powerful. We also havent seen him at his new weight, which is now up to 253 pounds. Its interesting that Burns is number one on this list. I think hell be quite good at the next level.Josh Allen, KentuckySackSEER Projection: 26.3 sacks through five seasonsScouts, Inc. overall ranking: No. 3Similar historical prospects: Ryan KerriganYou know how I feel about Allen by now. I do like how they use some perspective here. Allens career and usage will be fascinating to watch to see how he turns out.Montez Sweat, Mississippi StateSackSEER Projection: 25.7 sacks through five seasonsScouts http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-dwight-clark-jersey , Inc. overall ranking: No. 10Similar historical prospects: Bruce IrvinOn the field, Sweat is a tier below all of these guys. His athletic ability makes for an intriguing prospect, though.Nick BosaSackSEER Projection: 22.1 sacks through five seasonsScouts, Inc. overall ranking: No. 1Similar historical prospects: Brandon GrahamTheres no way in knowing whether he would have kept up that pace. Bosa had a sack in six straight games. Im going to go out on a limb and say that he would have kept his pace up. I do think some of the other critiques are fair. I also think this projection undermines Bosas technical ability, and overestimates the others athleticism. How would you rank these four?

<< >>